-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UMN PASS 2018 cycle
Started by dentistry@101
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hi! I really don't know. Have you been invited for interview?
yes, I had my interview a few days ago.Hi! I really don't know. Have you been invited for interview?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks for replying, I really wish you the best of luck, how was your interview and can you please share the experience because I have been invited for an interview as well? Thanks in advance.
It was very relaxed. They make you feel comfortable, and its more like conversation rather than an interview. I was asked about my experiences in dentistry as well as other things that I have done. You will have 3 separate interviews, and after lunch time, there will be skills assessment test.Thanks for replying, I really wish you the best of luck, how was your interview and can you please share the experience because I have been invited for an interview as well? Thanks in advance.
Thanks for sharing..how many applicants were there?
3Thanks for sharing..how many applicants were there?
Thank you and good luck!
Does anyone know if UMN has started sending acceptances?
They offered acceptance to 3 seats out of the 16.
Are you donw with your interview?They offered acceptance to 3 seats out of the 16.
Yes, it a was good interview.Are you donw with your interview?
Yes, it a was good interview.
What were your stats? Not trying to be nosy but want to know if i have a chance and if its worth applying for PASS.
were you one of them? I just sent my application 2 days ago, do you think I have a chance?They offered acceptance to 3 seats out of the 16.
NBDE 1,2, 104, 1 year Dentist, 5 years RDA in US, lot of C activities....and believe me, it is always worth applying anywhere as long as you have the requirements.What were your stats? Not trying to be nosy but want to know if i have a chance and if its worth applying for PASS.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not yet, I hope so, and go for it, you never know, as long as you have what they require, you do have a chance. Good luck.were you one of them? I just sent my application 2 days ago, do you think I have a chance?
I applied and got my completion email 5/7 hopefully i would hear from themNot yet, I hope so, and go for it, you never know, as long as you have what they require, you do have a chance. Good luck.
That's wonderful, you did your part, don't stress about it any longer...Bonne Chance!I applied and got my completion email 5/7 hopefully i would hear from them
I got accepted to PASS UMN. Thank GOD. Good luck to everyone.
Congratulations !!!!!! you deserve it !!!!I got accepted to PASS UMN. Thank GOD. Good luck to everyone.
do you know how many are accepted so far?I got accepted to PASS UMN. Thank GOD. Good luck to everyone.
Thank you very much!Congratulations !!!!!! you deserve it !!!!
Unfortunately, I don't.do you know how many are accepted so far?
I just got the call for the interview on 6/11!!Thank you very much!
Congrats! That's so exciting. Wish you best of luck.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K