UMN PASS Program Kira video assessment 2020-2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi, I just received an invite for an interview on July 11th. What is the best way to prepare for the skills assessment test? Am I right in saying that it is done on a phantom head? Is there a time limit?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Till now the interview dates are for June 21, 28, July 11 and 12....Also does any one know which typho they use in their dentsim unit? Kilgore or Columbia?

Hi, I just received an invite for an interview on July 11th. What is the best way to prepare for the skills assessment test? Am I right in saying that it is done on a phantom head? Is there a time limit?
Its Dentsim Unit...comprising of a Phantom head...Look it up on youtube...there is a video

Reactions: 1 user
Till now the interview dates are for June 21, 28, July 11 and 12....Also does any one know which typho they use in their dentsim unit? Kilgore or Columbia?

I heard it's Columbia, not 100% sure though.

Guys sorry for the late response ... we were asked to prep a PFM on tooth #30

Second batch had a full gold crown on #30, maybe next time will be ceramic.

Hello guys, do you know what burs are available at UMN bench test? And what instruments?

Hi, I have my interview on July 11 and could anyone who had an interview already shed some light on how it went? I know that they provide lunch, but is there also breakfast since that is was is written in their FAQ? Did they call everyone one by one for the actual interview? How many faculty were there? Was the skills assessment test also done individually or did everyone start simultaneously? Thanks and good luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I have my interview on July 11 and could anyone who had an interview already shed some light on how it went? I know that they provide lunch, but is there also breakfast since that is was is written in their FAQ? Did they call everyone one by one for the actual interview? How many faculty were there? Was the skills assessment test also done individually or did everyone start simultaneously? Thanks and good luck everyone!
When did you get the invite?

Hi I have received personal interview for UMN PASS. Can anyone help me with the skill assessment part? Thank you.

hey, is your interview on 9 august?

Not yet. Then again, haven't heard anyone else get it either. Curious if this is the best forum to monitor interview calls.

Is there any other forum or source for information? Any recommendations? Thanks.

Has anyone received any phone calls for acceptance yet?

I’ve got stuff for bench test preparation. Anybody in and around the twin cities interested? Hit me up [email protected]