-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UMN PASS Program Kira video assessment 2020-2022
Started by smahmood
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
7/12 as in July 12th? Do you know how many batches have been invited. I knew only about 21st Jun and 28th Jun.
As far as I know there’s 6/21, 6/28, & 7/12 so far.
Ok. Thanks. And I heard they have small batches, so more should come.As far as I know there’s 6/21, 6/28, & 7/12 so far.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Aspire2019 I know about these three batches only!7/12 as in July 12th? Do you know how many batches have been invited. I knew only about 21st Jun and 28th Jun.
Thanks. I think there is a 4 th one on 11- Jul too.Aspire2019 I know about these three batches only!
Alice Cobain
New Member
Till now the interview dates are for June 21, 28, July 11 and 12....Also does any one know which typho they use in their dentsim unit? Kilgore or Columbia?
Alice Cobain
New Member
Its Dentsim Unit...comprising of a Phantom head...Look it up on youtube...there is a videoHi, I just received an invite for an interview on July 11th. What is the best way to prepare for the skills assessment test? Am I right in saying that it is done on a phantom head? Is there a time limit?
Till now the interview dates are for June 21, 28, July 11 and 12....Also does any one know which typho they use in their dentsim unit? Kilgore or Columbia?
I heard it's Columbia, not 100% sure though.
Guys sorry for the late response ... we were asked to prep a PFM on tooth #30
D
deleted993195
Hello guys, do you know what burs are available at UMN bench test? And what instruments?
Hi, I have my interview on July 11 and could anyone who had an interview already shed some light on how it went? I know that they provide lunch, but is there also breakfast since that is was is written in their FAQ? Did they call everyone one by one for the actual interview? How many faculty were there? Was the skills assessment test also done individually or did everyone start simultaneously? Thanks and good luck everyone!
Mine was April 29Hi when is your completion date?
D
deleted993195
When did you get the invite?Hi, I have my interview on July 11 and could anyone who had an interview already shed some light on how it went? I know that they provide lunch, but is there also breakfast since that is was is written in their FAQ? Did they call everyone one by one for the actual interview? How many faculty were there? Was the skills assessment test also done individually or did everyone start simultaneously? Thanks and good luck everyone!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
about 2 weeks agoWhen did you get the invite?
snigdhathakur
New Member
Hi I have received personal interview for UMN PASS. Can anyone help me with the skill assessment part? Thank you.
snigdhathakur
New Member
But the FAQ section states outline form on tooth number 36 or 19Dr Adarve mentioned on the Facebook groups that it’s a PFM molar prep.
snigdhathakur
New Member
hey when was your interview?I got an in person interview inbox me please if you got one too thank you
snigdhathakur
New Member
hey, is your interview on 9 august?Hi, I just received an invite for an interview on July 11th. What is the best way to prepare for the skills assessment test? Am I right in saying that it is done on a phantom head? Is there a time limit?
D
deleted993195
hey, is your interview on 9 august?
are they still calling for interviews till August 9 or 2nd?
Not yet. Then again, haven't heard anyone else get it either. Curious if this is the best forum to monitor interview calls.
Is there any other forum or source for information? Any recommendations? Thanks.
Has anyone received any phone calls for acceptance yet?
D
deleted993195
Is UMN done with invites?
I’ve got stuff for bench test preparation. Anybody in and around the twin cities interested? Hit me up [email protected]