UMN stroke program issues

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Neuroresident

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I am intersted in vascular neurology fellowship. I overheard some rumors about UMN stroke fellowship undergoing some tumeoil. Just wanted to know if anyone will be able to share some info. I head that Dr. Adnan Qureshi is one of the leading neurology trained interventional specialist but he is no longer able to practise it.
 
Hi,
I am intersted in vascular neurology fellowship. I overheard some rumors about UMN stroke fellowship undergoing some tumeoil. Just wanted to know if anyone will be able to share some info. I head that Dr. Adnan Qureshi is one of the leading neurology trained interventional specialist but he is no longer able to practise it.

The number of typos above equals the absurdity of the post. Qureshi is very much in clinical practice and remains the ESN fellowship program director at UMN but he has very little (if anything) to do with the vascular neurology fellowship at UMN.