UMSL Part I board pass rates last year?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pstifter

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Last year UMSL slipped a lot and had a board pass rate of 64% for part I. I'd really like to go to UMSL for financial reasons and because I like it in general but this is really concerning to me. If this proves to be a bad idea, I've also been accepted to ICO and UAB for this cycle so I have other options. ICO is my second choice but even with a good scholarship ICO is around $100,000 more expensive than UMSL. Is that much money worth it? Am I overthinking this?
 
Last edited: