Apparition

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 5, 2002
Visit site
Status
How would working for a video gaming company or a for a website that reviews night life look to med schools?

LizzyM

the evil queen of numbers
15+ Year Member
Mar 7, 2005
Status
Academic Administration
Apparition said:
How would working for a video gaming company or a for a website that reviews night life look to med schools?
If it is in addition to participation in team sports or a dance troupe, a 2 year research project culminating in a publication, and volunteer work among patients with Alzheimer's disease (or babies with malaria or something else both common and very sad), it would look terrific. Assures the committee that you aren't "all work & no play". Shows that you are well rounded. If your ECs are that (the unusual job) and being involved in your Greek house's social committee then you are in trouble.

etudiante04

phenomenal
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2005
Status
Apparition said:
Hey, how do you go about working for a video game company? My brother has been searching for opportunities. (He's not premed) He loves games and would like to do something related to gaming in his future. Any ideas?

I tried to PM you, but it did not work. You can PM me.

Thanks

About the Ads