futuredentist30192
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nope. Honestly, I thought they call every Friday, or is it supposed to be everyday?Any news today?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Nope. Honestly, I thought they call every Friday, or is it supposed to be everyday?Any news today?
I'm not sure if they call every day but when I called earlier this month they said they would have a decision day in January... I'm just worried that it had already passed
I think that people would post that they got accepted in this thread if the second decision day had already passed.I'm not sure if they call every day but when I called earlier this month they said they would have a decision day in January... I'm just worried that it had already passed
Ik previously it was mentioned that people could start asking why they didn’t get accepted in February. So it was assumed that the second round of acceptances would be sent out before February 1, however we have no way of knowing if this is the actual case. I believe the second round went out on February 7 last year.
I nor anyone I know has. I believe tomorrow we might hear something based on the fact that people can inquire about denials starting Feb 1, but this is an assumption, I haven't heard anything official yet. Fingers Crossed!Has anyone heard back from the admissions office about a definitive decision day for round 2 of acceptances?
Got an acceptance phone call this morning at 8:03 AM!
Congrats! Did your status change?Got an acceptance phone call this morning at 8:03 AM!
Just got an acceptance call from my interviewer at 10:02 AM!
In SeptemberWhen was your interview?
Did your status change?In September
In September
Nope, sitll "invited for interview"Did your status change?
Thank you so much! Good luck to you 🙂CONGRATULATIONS
Congrats!! When did you interview ?
I interviewed in November and my status didn't change!Congrats! Did your status change?
Well that gives me some hope.I believe they will call throughout the day, because the interviewers call when they are free and they have to run their practices too. So probably calls around lunch or after 5.
just the call! my interviewer said that they would be mailing a packet and then email at some point, but unsure whenDid you get an email too or just the call for now?
just the call! my interviewer said that they would be mailing a packet and then email at some point, but unsure when
Nope.Anyone get a call over lunch?
I think it’s safe to assume they have finished up the calling for todayNope.
OMG congrats!!!Got a call at 6:05!
Did you send an email first?Yeah it's over. I got an email that verified that I could do my advising session for my application to over stuff with Dr. Reside.
I emailed and asked. Anyone who wasnt accepted or denied AND interviewed is on an 'unranked' waitlist.Has anyone heard back from UNC? Completely ghosted after January interview...
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.