UNC MED 2015

Started by le Gud
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

le Gud

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello y'all!
I was wondering if there are some folks applying this year. BTW I would like to have some feedbacks from those who participated in the previous editions. Honestly do you (former meders) found it beneficial during your med school application cycle?
Any feedback is really appreciated
 
Hi. I just applied to the MED Program today. Let me know if you have any questions.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would like to know how helpful this program his in the medical school admission process.

Thank you in advance!
 
To answer your question, this is from the MED website. Hope it helps:

"Since 1974, over 2,800 students who have attended the MED summer program decided to apply to health profession schools. 88% gained admission, with 80% matriculating into medical or dental school, and the remainder entering other health profession schools."