UNC or ECU

Started by Mayqswet
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mayqswet

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has ANYONE heard back from either of these schools (besides "No news is good news" or "All I can say is that your file has been reviewed...")?
 
I am in the same boat. I interviewed with ECU in September and UNC in early October. ECU will only tell me that my application has been reviewed, but UNC did send me a letter saying "your application has been reviewed, but no decision has been made...don't despair". My hope is dwindling, as I am more disheartened each day I open a mailbox stuffed with bills and junk mail. Good luck, and let me know if you hear anything.
 
A friend interviewed at UNC in late October and got the same letter you mentioned. I guess they figure that with a cost of around 3K a year, they can wait as long as they please.

email me sometime: [email protected]