Undelivered AADSAS Application Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

trying2bedentist

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I made a mistake with my transcript entry. I guess I should've shelled out the $65 and left it to the professionals, oops.

I received the notification early yesterday morning (8/25) and corrected the error and resubmitted today. Has anyone had this happen before, and what sort of timeline does this put me on to completion? Is this going to be an additional 4-6 weeks..?

Members don't see this ad.

I made a mistake with my transcript entry. I guess I should've shelled out the $65 and left it to the professionals, oops.

I received the notification early yesterday morning (8/25) and corrected the error and resubmitted today. Has anyone had this happen before, and what sort of timeline does this put me on to completion? Is this going to be an additional 4-6 weeks..?
I highly doubt it would take an additional 4-6 weeks. I would think 1 week max, but if I were you I would give them a call tomorrow morning to explain the accident and to bring attention to your situation in hope that they can get things verified ASAP.

Reactions: 1 user