Under-grad GPA calculations

pgangluff

15+ Year Member
Mar 5, 2004
    Hi guys!!

I have a question about how med schools figure your undergrad GPA. I'm working on my B.A. in psych right now, but I also have an Associates of Applied Science degree in Emergency Medical Services. The EMS classes I took at a comm. college are considered "technical courses" by my current school and don't count towards my B.A. degree or GPA at all.

My question is will med schools figure these courses into my GPA? I'm hoping they will, since they're all A's and would raise my GPA by a point or two.

Thanks!!

About the Ads

fullefect1

10+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    Feb 23, 2003
    Mass
      Yes they would, but why are those classes non-transferable? If you recieved a Associates Degree,you still should have taken english, history, language, and humanaties classes. There are many GER classes that student's have to take in Mass to earn an associates, which mostly all of them tranfer over to four year schools.

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.