Undergrad for PharmD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Prilly

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm interested in going into the PharmD program (Maybe university of toronto or waterloo), but what should my undergrad be? I'm thinking of doing life science as my undergrad for 2 yrs and PharmD for 4 yrs, but should I take life science with coop in uni?
Also, do you guys know any good life science programs? My average is in the low 90s range.

Members don't see this ad.

You can get into PharmD with any degree! But life science/biology/biochemistry are probably the best ones to prepare you. Ideally you can get into pharmd after 2 years but generally it takes at least 3 years to complete all the prereqs. As for good programs i know Queen's has a good life sci program (im a Queens life sci graduating this june ) but Mac has a great program too (it was definitely in my top 2 four years ago). I would also recommend Waterloos CAP program if you can get in as you can complete 2 years of undergrad and transition Into pharmacy.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk