• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

vugu62

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 22, 2003
Visit site
Status
What is the lowest grade in O.Chem that people can get while still remain competitive being that they have A's in General Chem and Biology and B's in Physics?

bella_dottoressa

make it happen
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 25, 2002
Visit site
Status
C-. People get in with Cs in the prereqs all the time, including ochem. If there are As in gen chem, Bs in physics and a good overall science GPA it isn't going to be that big of a deal. Things like a solid upward trend and As in upper division classes will help sweeten the deal. Everyone knows ochem is difficult. Half the doctors I talk to when it comes up that I'm finishing up the organic series will say, "Yup...ochem...my only Cs in college."

Pinkertinkle

2003 Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 16, 2003
Status
Attending Physician
Looks like vugu just bombed an ochem midterm. Don't worry about it, look at the long run.

bella_dottoressa

make it happen
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 25, 2002
Visit site
Status
Seriously. It isn't the end of the world; hell I got a 37% on my last ochem midterm...A 37%! One test doesn't matter, one class doesn't. You're fine. :)

About the Ads