Undergrad major

Started by ohopenyoureyes
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

O

ohopenyoureyes

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What did you major in as an undergrad to go to public health school? Is it okay if I major in Biology and plan to apply to public health school?
 
I was a bio major. I don't think major matters as long as you have the prereqs for whichever concentration your interested in. Just make sure you major in something you love.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was a bio major. Of course it will help if you do a more pre-med track within the bio major rather than ecology or something like that. And if your school offers public health courses as electives that wouldn't hurt. Good luck!