helloworld172
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I'm entering medical school this coming fall and I'm curious how prior research experience could help while I'm in medical school? I did prior research in the materials science field, and I published roughly 10 papers with 2 being first author.
I assume I can't put any of these research items onto my residency application so should I use this prior research experience to hopefully get involved in some projects while in school? I hope to do ortho and I'm just curious on the transition from basic science research to clinical research.
TIA
I assume I can't put any of these research items onto my residency application so should I use this prior research experience to hopefully get involved in some projects while in school? I hope to do ortho and I'm just curious on the transition from basic science research to clinical research.
TIA