Undergrad Summer Internships/Resources

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JRJ26

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm currently a freshman at Georgetown University, and I'm looking into MD/MBA programs. I'm slightly more interested in the healthcare management aspect of the dual degree, though I am also very much interested in becoming a medical doctor(i'm pre-med).

Could anyone point me in the right direction for internships, programs, and other opportunities that I can look into as an undergrad for the summer, b/c most of the ones that i've found are geared towards graduate students.

After I discovered the existence of MD/MBA programs a little over a year ago, I've become more and more interested in them, b/c I've always had an interest in both business and medicine, and I felt that i would have to choose one or the other, but now that's not the case. So, I'd just like to do everything I can to maximize my chances of receiving the dual degree. So, I'm just looking for ways to become more acclimated and get more experience(first hand) in healthcare management and business. Thanks for any help.

Members don't see this ad.

JRJ26 said:
I'm currently a freshman at Georgetown University, and I'm looking into MD/MBA programs. I'm slightly more interested in the healthcare management aspect of the dual degree, though I am also very much interested in becoming a medical doctor(i'm pre-med).

Could anyone point me in the right direction for internships, programs, and other opportunities that I can look into as an undergrad for the summer, b/c most of the ones that i've found are geared towards graduate students.

After I discovered the existence of MD/MBA programs a little over a year ago, I've become more and more interested in them, b/c I've always had an interest in both business and medicine, and I felt that i would have to choose one or the other, but now that's not the case. So, I'd just like to do everything I can to maximize my chances of receiving the dual degree. So, I'm just looking for ways to become more acclimated and get more experience(first hand) in healthcare management and business. Thanks for any help.

this should help get you started. Let me know what you find:
http://www.md-mba.org/experience.html#internships