Undergraduate Summer Programs

Started by Yupe8
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Yupe8

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,

This is my first time on this forum and I was wondering if there were any summer programs out there that would help prepare me for opt. school.
I understand that UHCO has TEXACOP, but that seems to be the only summer program for undergrads.
Any other suggestions?

Thanks!
 
Yupe8 said:
Hey all,

This is my first time on this forum and I was wondering if there were any summer programs out there that would help prepare me for opt. school.
I understand that UHCO has TEXACOP, but that seems to be the only summer program for undergrads.
Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

if you search google for summer optometry programs, i think you get a good list