Undergraduate Travel Grants?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

The conferences that I have been to have offered student (graduate and undergraduate) scholarships for travel funds through their websites near the abstract submission/registration information (at least in my experience). I am not aware of outside funding for this type of expense other that your PI. Your PI should ideally pick up the cost or at least reimburse you if you have to pay out of pocket.
 
At my university the Provost's Office gives grants for undergraduate research. Maybe you could look into applying for one of those?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unfortunately, my university does not offer any travel grants. I'm wondering if there are specific conferences that offer undergrad awards, especially for this year.