Une-com

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
S

sharper

has anyone interviewed yet at UNE? if so, how was it? i have an interview there on Nov. 14th.

Members don't see this ad.

I too have interview the 14th at UNECOM... PM ME!

I just finished my interview at UNECOM. All I can say is WOW. I've already seen AZCOM, TUCOM, CCOM, and COMP, and I'll tell ya, UNECOM is GORGEOUS...the leaves are changing, the facilities are by far the best (except the library), all wireless connection, the OMM lab has all mechanical OMM tables (other schools just had a few). They have the second most hours of anatomy (2nd to columbia). 5 minute walk to the river on one side and alantic ocean beachfront on another. School is NOT 8-5pm. I believe thurs and fridays they get off by noon.
Interview was 15 minute (it varies). Mine was extremely laid back with general ?s like why do I want to be a doc, DO, etc. Some people got ethical questions but most were general like mine. Hope this helps. Oh, and yes there is a train that drops you off in Biddeford (it's the Amtrak Downeaster from Boston to Portland, ME and you get off at SACO which is 10 minutes from campus).