UNE Dental Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My app changed from Received/Under Review to Received/Application Complete earlier this week. Did anyone else have this happen?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They said they were currently planning when to have interview dates, and they said should be sending them out soon. But I guess they're behind schedule or something
 
Interview #5
School: UNE
Notification date: 10/8/2020
Method of notification: Email
Residency: WA
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/26
Application complete date: 7/10
GPA (overall, science): 3.3, 3.4
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/24/23/21/No
Dates available OR your interview date: until 10/12
Method of Interview: Online Video Assessment (Kira)
 
Interview #3
School: UNE
Notification date: 10/8/2020
Method of notification: Email
Residency: WA
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/15
Application complete date: 7/21
GPA (overall, science): 3.5, 3.1
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/20/23/29/No
Dates available OR your interview date: can submit until 10/12
Method of Interview: Online Video Assessment (Kira)
 
Interview #1
School: UNE
Notification date: 10/8/2020
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OH
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/17
Application complete date: 6/22
GPA (overall, science): 3.3, 3.1
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 18/18/20/24/bio~16
Dates available OR your interview date: until 10/12
Method of Interview: Online Video Assessment (Kira)
 
Interview #1
School: UNE
Notification date: 10/8/2020
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OH
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/17
Application complete date: 6/22
GPA (overall, science): 3.3, 3.1
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 18/18/20/24/bio~16
Dates available OR your interview date: until 10/12
Method of Interview: Online Video Assessment (Kira)
Are you a reapplicant?
 
Interview #7 🙂
School: UNE
Notification date: 10/8/2020
Method of notification: Email
Residency: TN
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/16
Application complete date: 7/14
GPA (overall, science): 3.88, 3.80
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19/19/18/23/yes, QR is 16.
Method of Interview: Online Video Assessment
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interview #1
School: UNE
Notification date: 10/8/2020
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OH
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/17
Application complete date: 6/22
GPA (overall, science): 3.3, 3.1
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 18/18/20/24/bio~16
Dates available OR your interview date: until 10/12
Method of Interview: Online Video Assessment (Kira)
what was your status before you get an interview? mine was "application complete" then it changed to "received/under review" and now its back to "application complete". I am not sure what that means lol
 
Interview #7 🙂
School: UNE
Notification date: 10/8/2020
Method of notification: Email
Residency: TN
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/16
Application complete date: 7/14
GPA (overall, science): 3.88, 3.80
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19/19/18/23/yes, QR is 16.
Method of Interview: Online Video Assessment

what was your status before you get an interview? mine was "application complete" then it changed to "received/under review" and now its back to "application complete". I am not sure what that means lol
 
what was your status before you get an interview? mine was "application complete" then it changed to "received/under review" and now its back to "application complete". I am not sure what that means lol
I honestly am not sure. I believe it was ‘application complete’. It changed to “invited for interview.” But, now that I’ve completed the assessment, it is back to “application complete”
 
Interview #4
School: UNE
Notification date: 10/15/2020
Method of notification: Email
Residency:
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/31
Application complete date: 9/3
GPA (overall, science): 3.3, 3.1
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/20/22/23
Dates available OR your interview date: until 10/19
Method of Interview: Online Video Assessment (Kira)
 
Interview #4
School: UNE
Notification date: 10/15/2020
Method of notification: Email
Residency:
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/31
Application complete date: 9/3
GPA (overall, science): 3.3, 3.1
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/20/22/23
Dates available OR your interview date: until 10/19
Method of Interview: Online Video Assessment (Kira)
residency?
 
Interview #1
School: UNE
Notification date: 10/22/2020
Method of notification: Email
Residency: IL
AADSAS mail-out date: 9/1
Application complete date: 9/24
GPA (overall, science): 3.35, 3.44
Dates available OR your interview date: until 10/26
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19/19/18/21/none
Method of Interview: Online Video Assessment (Kira)
 
Interview #1
School: UNE
Notification date: 10/22/2020
Method of notification: Email
Residency: IL
AADSAS mail-out date: 9/1
Application complete date: 9/24
GPA (overall, science): 3.35, 3.44
Dates available OR your interview date: until 10/26
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19/19/18/21/none
Method of Interview: Online Video Assessment (Kira)
congratulations! when did you take the DAT?
 
Interview #4
School: UNE
Notification date: 10.29
Method of notification: email
Residency: OOS
Application complete date: 6.28
GPA (overall, science): 3.4, 3.2
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/21/20/24/none
Dates available OR your interview date: complete on your own before Nov 2
Method of Interview:Online Video Assessment
 
Did my virtual "interview" today and I absolutely bombed it. So disappointed, I felt like I could not construct a coherent sentence in my responses for the life of me, but whatever. I have two more interviews coming up over the next week, it'll all be okay🙂
SAME. I’m glad I’m not the only one who feels like they bombed the Kira interview! D: it was a very awkward experience overall, but pretty funny looking back at it lol. Good luck on your next two interviews! 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did my virtual "interview" today and I absolutely bombed it. So disappointed, I felt like I could not construct a coherent sentence in my responses for the life of me, but whatever. I have two more interviews coming up over the next week, it'll all be okay🙂
i absolutely hated the kira interview. it was incredibly awkward and i think terribly inefficient in determining what an applicant is really like in a normal conversation. i've had 4 other interviews that were all zooms and just regular conversation - they were far superior.