UNE Dental Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

anyone else feel like they didn't even interview at UNE. I don't even know what to expect, i just talked to a computer for an hour and that was it
I feel the exact same way -- I have NO idea how to feel for early Tuesday morning... :/

Members don't see this ad.

do we know if they call or email? all this information would've normally been discussed during the interview

I'm honestly not even sure. Based on what last year's thread says, it says that they received calls at around 10est. But it may be different this time, I am unsure :( I'd really like to know! I am excited and nervous :)

Members don't see this ad :)
anyone else feel like they didn't even interview at UNE. I don't even know what to expect, i just talked to a computer for an hour and that was it
The Q&A panel they hosted was very helpful in learning more about their program!

I feel the exact same way -- I have NO idea how to feel for early Tuesday morning... :/
Same. I feel really uneasy about it. I wonder if they update AADSAS before they call. Or if they email before they call. Does anyone know?

Reactions: 1 user
Same. I feel really uneasy about it. I wonder if they update AADSAS before they call. Or if they email before they call. Does anyone know?

What did everyone's status change to after interview? Mine changed to Received/Application Complete

Reactions: 1 user
At the Q/A the student panel said that they will call throughout the day and if you are unable to answer they will leave a voicemail and also send an email.

Reactions: 1 users
What did everyone's status change to after interview? Mine changed to Received/Application Complete
Mine says the same thing. I'm so nervous/excited for the 15th! We're in the home-stretch !

Reactions: 3 users
Yes mine did too! I’m just going to keep refreshing my AADSAS and my email starting at midnight

Members don't see this ad :)
do we have any applicants from CA here?? that got an interview? I am from CA and would like to speak to you!

Did anyone not have their status change to to Received/Application Complete?

I’m so nervous yet excited haha, I know I’m not getting any sleep tonight.

I’m so nervous yet excited haha, I know I’m not getting any sleep tonight.
I just ran by Starbucks to get a venti cold brew so me either LOL - that combined with the nervousness !

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Already had a nervous breakdown today, good luck everyone! 😭

Reactions: 4 users
I'm in Seattle, so 9pm is midnight for UNE, do we think we are going to see Aadsas change at midnight east coast time?

Got an acceptance call at 9:35 am! I think they are going from east coast to west coast

missed their call!!! hoping its good news!!

ughhh missed their call and no voicemail left :( what now