You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UNE Dental Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread
Started by artist2022
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I believe they call, but I could be wrongDoes anyone know if UNE calls or emails?
dentistdisco25
Full Member
I wonder what time
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dental2027
Full Member
Same i wonder if it’s midnight or morning
UNE D1, last year they called around 10am-5pmish. They left a voicemail saying to call back. They sent an email later that day iirc. Best of luck to all of you, wishing you the very best! If anyone of you would like to talk to a UNE student tomorrow after you’re accepted feel free to shoot me a PM.
Just got a call!!!! accepted !
Congrats! Do you live on the east coast?Just got a call!!!! accepted !
UmHowdidIGetHere
New Member
I slept right through the phone call this morning 😢 hopefully they will send out emails.
nontrad2022
Full Member
I think you should be fine. Congrats!! When did you get the call?I slept right through the phone call this morning 😢 hopefully they will send out emails.
UmHowdidIGetHere
New Member
Thank you! I got the call at 8:39I think you should be fine. Congrats!! When did you get the call?
yes! they’re gonna send up follow up emails they just wanted to call to congratulate everyone 🙂Congrats! Do you live on the east coast?
I slept right through the phone call this morning 😢 hopefully they will send out emails.
I slept right through mine too hopefully the send out emails!
Just received an acceptance phone call at 9:30am EST
dentistdisco25
Full Member
what letter does your last name start with?Just received an acceptance phone call at 9:30am EST
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dental2027
Full Member
Do they go by last names?what letter does your last name start with?
dentistdisco25
Full Member
i heard that some schools do so wanted to askDo they go by last names?
Just received an acceptance phone call at 9:30am
it starts with Dwhat letter does your last name start with?
Accepted at 8:51 am CST. I am so excited!
Last edited:
Has anyone received an email yet, or know when they will be sending emails out?
Has anyone received an email yet, or know when they will be sending emails out?
I think this afternoon
dentalwonders
New Member
What's the first letter of your last name?Got called at 8:40 PST
I just received the email for the deposit!I think this afternoon
What's the first letter of your last name?
D
I just received the email for the deposit!
Still waiting for mine. Did ur portal change?
Yes, it says "Offer Made"Still waiting for mine. Did ur portal change?
Yes, it says "Offer Made"
Mine hasn’t changed yet. I should wait for the email first
predentalstudent2001
Full Member
are they done calling for today?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Salukidoc27
New Member
Has anyone been denied or waitlisted?
dental77724
Full Member
Have there been any more calls?
toothqueencad
New Member
I got my acceptance call around 9:30am EST this morning and my email a few hours later. Super excited to attend UNE next fall and meet everyone! 🙂
Dental2027
Full Member
Are they still calling?
dental77724
Full Member
congrats!!!! what is the first letter of your last name?I got my acceptance call around 9:30am EST this morning and my email a few hours later. Super excited to attend UNE next fall and meet everyone! 🙂
toothqueencad
New Member
Thanks! Last name starts with Mcongrats!!!! what is the first letter of your last name?
dentalstudent2027!
New Member
Are they done calling for today? And will they continue into tomorrow or is this the only day?
Do we have a face book group for the class of 2027
current D1, our official facebook group wasn’t made by faculty until summer. i recommend one of you making a groupme and posting the link here and to the facebook acceptance pages! all the D1s use the groupme we made during acceptance day.
Has anyone been denied or waitlisted?
Where do most of the students live?
Where do most of the students live?
my classmates and i live all over. some in portland, scarborough, old orchard beach, etc
Sweet! I am going to start looking around; thanks for the help!my classmates and i live all over. some in portland, scarborough, old orchard beach, etc
futuredent99
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
800cherries
New Member
has anyone heard of any news of waitlist, rejection or acceptances yet? please tap in! I'm waiting anxiously
Dental2027
Full Member
I haven’t either. Anyone contact them?
I have officially decided to accept the offer from UF. I sent emails to the other schools to decline their offers. However, it looks like all the schools are closed for the holidays, so they may not be making any acceptance calls over the break. Good luck to everyone and happy holidays!
Anyone on waitlist to interview? Should I reach out with a letter of interest at this point?
Dental2027
Full Member
Has everyone heard from them after interviewing before December?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 9K
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 6K