UNE Dental Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Does anyone know if UNE calls or emails?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
UNE D1, last year they called around 10am-5pmish. They left a voicemail saying to call back. They sent an email later that day iirc. Best of luck to all of you, wishing you the very best! If anyone of you would like to talk to a UNE student tomorrow after you’re accepted feel free to shoot me a PM.

Reactions: 2 users
I slept right through the phone call this morning :cryi: hopefully they will send out emails.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted at 8:51 am CST. I am so excited!

Last edited:
Has anyone received an email yet, or know when they will be sending emails out?

I got my acceptance call around 9:30am EST this morning and my email a few hours later. Super excited to attend UNE next fall and meet everyone! :)

Are they done calling for today? And will they continue into tomorrow or is this the only day?

Do we have a face book group for the class of 2027

current D1, our official facebook group wasn’t made by faculty until summer. i recommend one of you making a groupme and posting the link here and to the facebook acceptance pages! all the D1s use the groupme we made during acceptance day.

Hey guys! I made a groupme for accepted students like the current student suggested above- here’s the link!

You're invited to my new group 'UNE CDM Class of 2027' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

has anyone heard of any news of waitlist, rejection or acceptances yet? please tap in! I'm waiting anxiously

I have officially decided to accept the offer from UF. I sent emails to the other schools to decline their offers. However, it looks like all the schools are closed for the holidays, so they may not be making any acceptance calls over the break. Good luck to everyone and happy holidays!

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone on waitlist to interview? Should I reach out with a letter of interest at this point?