Uneasy about my interview tomorrow...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jezzielin

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been on edge with this whole application process with all the waiting. I interviewed at one school, awaiting a decision for an interview from my state school, and now I have an interview tomorrow for Ross.

I am happy I got the interview but, of course, have an issue with the distance. I could see myself going there for the most part, but with my family and boyfriend of four years, it is sometimes hard for me to completely feel comfortable going. I am hoping this doesn't make anyone upset, I am so grateful for getting ANY interview, but I am worried about how I will come off in my interview tomorrow.

Does anyone else feel this way at any school they interview at? I want to come off as genuine but this school would be my last resort kind of thing. I just can't get amped for this interview and honestly I am starting to dread it. Well, lol, dread isn't the right word - but I guess I just feel uneasy.

Anyone have advice or have felt the same way? :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

Jezzielin said:
I have been on edge with this whole application process with all the waiting. I interviewed at one school, awaiting a decision for an interview from my state school, and now I have an interview tomorrow for Ross.

I am happy I got the interview but, of course, have an issue with the distance. I could see myself going there for the most part, but with my family and boyfriend of four years, it is sometimes hard for me to completely feel comfortable going. I am hoping this doesn't make anyone upset, I am so grateful for getting ANY interview, but I am worried about how I will come off in my interview tomorrow.

Does anyone else feel this way at any school they interview at? I want to come off as genuine but this school would be my last resort kind of thing. I just can't get amped for this interview and honestly I am starting to dread it. Well, lol, dread isn't the right word - but I guess I just feel uneasy.

Anyone have advice or have felt the same way? :scared:

your main goal is to get in, after it will be your choice to attend or not. the fact that it is not your top choice should take some pressure off so just come with "nothing to loose attitude." good luck

I just wanted to share my experience here. I had the attitude that Buffalo Med School was my last resort and didn't prepare so well for the interview and I ended up on the bottom of their wait list with no other interviews besides LECOM-Erie. So just some advice for everyone, always do your best on all of your interviews because you may be going there in the long run.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just relax, look over info about the school and come up with a good response to "why would you come to Ross?". Emphasize the positives in your mind. Like someone else said, you want to get in, and if you get in you don't HAVE to go. So don't dread it. Good luck!

Remember that the interview is a time you can get some of your questions about the school answered, too. Use that to your advantage. Asking the right questions may alleviate your unease, and help you make up your mind.

I think the interview has already come and gone....