UNECOM interview help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mello

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have an interview at UNECOM on Dec. 3. This is the school I want to go to and I am very vervous about the interview. I was hoping that some of you that have been through the process there could lend some advice about the questions asked and how to prepare. Thanks for any help offered.

Members don't see this ad.

You have nothing to worry about! UNE tries to make the interview day non-stressful (as if that's possible for a med school interview). The questions were pretty much what you'd expect to find anywhere - why UNE, why DO, ?? about your application and ECs. I also had one ethical question. UNE is a great school - the students really support each other and the campus is right on the ocean. I got my acceptance about 8 days after the interview and I'm pretty sure that it's where I'll put my deposit down. GOOD LUCK! :)

oh I'm so excited, I'm heading to UNECOM this week (nov 14th!). I've heard nothing but great things about UNECOM.

How are the academics at UNECOM?

How much was the deposit (not to put the cart before the horse or anything) just out of morbid curiosity?

Gonna see how UNECOM matches up against LECOM (already accepted) so any info you can provide here or PM is welcome!

thanks!