UNECOM space available

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ugogirl

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am on the "accept space available" list at UNECOM. I really want to go to UNECOM! Has anyone heard of any movement on the list lately? I am holding an acceptance elsewhere but would rather attend UNECOM. Is there any hope?

Members don't see this ad.

I got my acceptance letter very shortly after being placed on the "space available" list. I'm going to decline at UNECOM (I think) today, so I hope that helps. It seems like UNE has LOTS of movement on its waiting list, so I think you'll be okay!

I was sent a letter on april 8th saying im in the top 20% of 80 students on the accept space available list. 2 days later i was accepted via certified mail. That list is definetely moving fast. Hope you hear from them soon

Members don't see this ad :)
I was sent a letter saying I was in the top 40% of 80 people. I called last week and also this week and was told there has been minimal movement.

I have been accepted at Touro as well but I want to attend UNE because of the cost of living and the fact that Maine seems to have better schools for my daughter. I visited both areas and Maine had much less expensive housing to buy and was a slower pace of life than than California. The public schools in Ca. scare me and I feel Maine would be a better fit for our family.

I am on pins and needles waiting to hear from UNE. I REALLY want to attend there and hope I get off the list. I hope they clear the list down as far down as I am!

Just wondering if anyone out there has heard of any more movement on the list. It has been only three weeks since I got my letter but I am still on pins and needles. Last time I called them, they said there had been "some movement".