Unecom

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
M

MSc44

Any students out there from UNE, I went to visit the school last saturday but no one was around to talk too, not to impressed with the campus, the medschool it self looked awesome however, (all new facilities) what are the numbers needed to get in?????? nice people???? any info is greatly appreachiated

Members don't see this ad.

MSc44 said:
Any students out there from UNE, I went to visit the school last saturday but no one was around to talk too, not to impressed with the campus, the medschool it self looked awesome however, (all new facilities) what are the numbers needed to get in?????? nice people???? any info is greatly appreachiated

I don't know what the numbers are to get in, but will say they look at the WHOLE application (i.e. they do NOT focus in on only the MCAT or some other facet of the application). I'll defer to some other poster in the know, but would emphasize that they look at the whole picture. ALSO, if you are interested, GET YOUR APPLICATION IN EARLY. They are on a rolling basis, so the earlier you apply, the more likely you are to get an interview and get in.

The people are very nice. My class has been helpful with each other as were the classes before us. I just got a reply back from one intern answering questions about the place she is doing residency.

Anyways, sorry no one was around to show you the place. The first years and second years started off with their classes. If you are in the area again, you may want to talk to James Gaffney and see if he could arrange a tour by a student (or he may do it himself).

Good luck!

Wook