UNF DPT DECISIONS MAILED 4/2/12 Anyone hear yet???

Started by angl88
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

angl88

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone hear back yet ? They posted this on facebook
Fall 2012 DPTAdmission Information

Well, the decisions have been rendered and the letters mailed! Here is the data that I know many of you will seek!
We received over 700 indications of interest (varying levels of application statuses) in PTCAS and over 450 applications at the UNF Graduate School for the 30 seats of the fall cohort.
Admisson will be granted to 30 individuals; 100 are on the waiting list (yes, we tend to burn through a long list as we know that candidates applied to multiple programs); and the remainder were denied for various reasons. Note that denials may be due to low GRE scores, low GPAs (one or more of the following below 3.00: upper-level GPA, science GPA, overall prereq GPA), too few completed prereqs on file, incomplete files (recall that ALL items were due to both PTCAS and UNF), or non-competitiveness. The average admitted upper-level GPA is 3.78, while the overall prereq average is 3.75
 
QUOTE=floridagirl2012;12353474]Not yet! Fingers crossed 🙂[/QUOTE]

I see you got waitlisted at UF If you were accepted at UNF and then offered a spot at UF off the waitlist which would you choose and why ? Am interested in your thoughts as these are the two I am most interested in and waiting to hear also. Have you seen both programs?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I honestly have no clue. Both schools have excellent programs. UNF is cheaper with a smaller class size. UF has Shands Hospital which I would LOVE to work at and is more prestigious. It would be a very hard choice. I am just hoping to be accepted to one!
 
Check my wings. The info was there yesterday. Good luck


Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile app I will accept any pt school at this point. I cannot sleep