Unfilled Program List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RYSA

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All...

I am very happy that I matched and based on ly list I know that I will have warm weather and sunshine for the next 4 years!:p

Congratulations to everyone else who matched as well....we all worked very hard to get to this point and we deserve to be proud of what we achieved.

For those who didn't match....good luck tomorrow.... and know that sometimes there is are silver linings with the clouds...with 76 positions available, odds are there will be some positions at coveted institutions that did not fill.

Hence my post....would someone be so kind as to post the unmatched programs list for OBGYN tomorrow. I'd like to see if some of the programs I ranked went unfilled..and I'm sure that there are many others that would like this info as well.:)

Good Luck to Everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

I want to see the list as well, but considering that the people who have access to it are busy scrambling, we may have to wait a little:D

Members don't see this ad :)
Vanderbilt didn't match!!! that seems crazy.

How come UCLA didn't fill AT ALL?

Hi all,
I'm anxious to find out if any OB-prelim programs did not fill (particularly in West CA, HI, WA, OR, AZ). Aside from UCLA, any word on this? Thanks.

They usually rank limited number of candidates and plan to fill some of their medical students to such positions if the candidates go unmatched.

The only program which went unfilled of those I was interviewed is Brookdale Hosp Center. It is on probation and I did not rank this program..

Finally, I am matched and looking to go to UTMB Galveston or Rochester.

Good luck to all