uni of michigan application????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

manik khisti

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi there,
i am starting this thread to know if a nybody got any reply from uni of michigan.
i applied in aug end and trying to contact them but no one picks up the phone.

i would appreciate ur reply.

cheers,
manik

Members don't see this ad.

manik khisti said:
hi there,
i am starting this thread to know if a nybody got any reply from uni of michigan.

cheers,
manik
hi manik
even i applied in the end of aug and same thing i noticed ..i called many times

I tried several times and I finally managed to get someone on the line. They only confirmed that they received my application and they would be sending out responses in the month of October. Hope this helps.

Komal

Members don't see this ad :)
hi komalmalika,amy007 n manik

even i 'm planning to apply for michigan.....can u please tell me ur status (part 1 ,toefl n gpa)......so i know whether i should apply or not.....

thank u...

good luck

komalmalika said:
I tried several times and I finally managed to get someone on the line. They only confirmed that they received my application and they would be sending out responses in the month of October. Hope this helps.

Komal

Thanks komalika.

samina1 said:
hi komalmalika,amy007 n manik

even i 'm planning to apply for michigan.....can u please tell me ur status (part 1 ,toefl n gpa)......so i know whether i should apply or not.....

thank u...

good luck

hi there
my stats are part1 90
toefl 263
gpa 3.38

if i m not wrong the deadlin e is sept 30th

all the best
manik

hi manik
did u get an interview call from michigan or any information when they r going to start?......please let me know if u have any information.......
thank you
good luck..

manik khisti said:
hi there
my stats are part1 90
toefl 263
gpa 3.38

if i m not wrong the deadlin e is sept 30th

all the best
manik

no luck with me too. I tried calling them a lot of times and couldnt get anyone on the phone.

hi guys i applied to michigan in end of september.waiting for reply.do anyone know what bench exercises will be given during the interviews.if anyone can share their experiences reply to this thread.

I recieved an e-mail from them stating that my application is complete and under review and if we get invited for the interview they will notify us via e-mail during the next month.

SJ35 said:
I recieved an e-mail from them stating that my application is complete and under review and if we get invited for the interview they will notify us via e-mail during the next month.

can u pls tell us when u submited ur application?

thanx

hey
I just got an email fron stephanie bolz confirming that the application is complete and they will notify me about the interview (that is if they want) by next month
T

surmad said:
can u pls tell us when u submited ur application?

thanx

I applied at the end of August

Members don't see this ad :)
tiyakapoor said:
hey
I just got an email fron stephanie bolz confirming that the application is complete and they will notify me about the interview (that is if they want) by next month
T

I had written to inquire about the application status and they wrote to me back stating that the application is complete and will contact if chosen for the interview at the end of this month.
Hope this helps for everyone waiting to hear from them.
thanks

can anyone please give me the email address of concerned person.
i never hear from them. i wanted to make sure my application is complete.
thanks in advance
i will appreciate the help
bye

SJ35 said:
i also got the same email.
i m just keeping my fingers crossed.
all the best to all
manik

hey guys.
i got a similar mail from umich.
i had sent my application in the 2nd week of sept.
good luck to all of u!

Hi

i also got confirmation email....i applied on 28th of sept....

Hi,
anyone heard from University of michigan??
I just got an e-mail a few weeks back regarding that my application is under review.
Good Luck
ta

surmad said:
Hi

anyone called for interview in January??
ta

Toothavenue said:
Hi,
anyone heard from University of michigan??
I just got an e-mail a few weeks back regarding that my application is under review.
Good Luck
ta

Someone already got a call for U Mich intv...dates ?8/9th Jan. Anyone else in SDN received anything? I am still waiting.

hey guys, i dont think anyone has recieved any intimation yet!so lets stop wondering and wait.
anyways, if someone has recieved a call please post ur response.

i too received interview offer, i am wondering how many people are called and the no of seats available

Can u please tell when did u recieve the letter and what are your scores??

i called their office just now. they said that they have started sending out invitations for interview through emails last week(friday or so) will keep on doing so,may be for next 2 weeks.
so who all have recieved the invitation congrats to them and others...lets wait!

Hi Guys I Recevied A Email Invitation For Interview On 9th And 10th Of Jan ......gosh I Am So :) that I have Been Called For Interview As I Heard They Call Only Select Applicants As They Have Few Seats
Has Any One Else Been Called?????
Regards Alabama

hi guys
even i got invited for the interview at univ of michigan. i had applied in september. they notified me by email on 11/17/05. if anyone knows info about their bench exam or interview, plz reply

hi asra ,
what are your stats?

congrats to all who have got an interview call.could u please post ur stats :)

Congrats on the interview call you guys!! It is a great school..
Good Luck for the interview! :thumbup:

anyone else called??? :idea:
ta

alabama79 said:
Hi Guys I Recevied A Email Invitation For Interview On 9th And 10th Of Jan ......gosh I Am So :) that I have Been Called For Interview As I Heard They Call Only Select Applicants As They Have Few Seats
Regards Alabama

alabama79 said:
Regards Alabama
congrats ...cud u tell ur stats plzzz....

surmad said:
Hi

i too have applied on 28th sep no response..can u give the mail id whom to contact

Hi..
Did anyone else get a call from Michigan ??
Kindly post
Thanks
ta

alabama79 said:
Regards Alabama

Toothavenue said:
Hi..
Did anyone else get a call from Michigan ??
Kindly post
Thanks
ta

Hello,
I got an email today from UMich for the interview on Jan 9 and 10.
Interested in forming a discussion group let me know.
Thanks
Pk_Bond

Hey,

I too got a call for the interview and testing .It seems like an intense 2 days. Anyone have any idea how to prepare for it?And is anyone going from the Bay area?If so plz pm me.

ckvk

Hey good Luck you guys..!!pk bond and ckvk
Prepare well. I'm sure you know how good the schools is!
it is one of the best :thumbup:
best
ta :luck:

PK_Bond said:
Hello,
I got an email today from UMich for the interview on Jan 9 and 10.
Interested in forming a discussion group let me know.
Thanks
Pk_Bond

I got an interview call from Michigan also. Came in the e-mail today.

Anyone else got a call from Michigan?? :confused:
Thanks
gn

SJ35 said:
I got an interview call from Michigan also. Came in the e-mail today.

Well, I just e-mailed University of Michigan to let them know I am not coming to the interview, as I got accepted to UIC. Hopefully that gives a chance to somebody else

I just called UofM and I am on the interview alternate list. Apparently, they have called their first batch and are waiting to see who accepts the interview call. If there is space available, they will call alternates from their second batch.

For those of you invited and are not planning on attending, please let them know so those of us in the second batch have the opportunity. Thanks to those of you (SJ35) who called them up and cancelled. UIC, UCSF, and UofP, Boston, and UPenn results are expected soon so please adjust accordingly. Best of luck to those invited!!

SJ35 said:
Well, I just e-mailed University of Michigan to let them know I am not coming to the interview, as I got accepted to UIC. Hopefully that gives a chance to somebody else

Hey guys,

I am going to Michigan for the interview and would love to get to know other people who are going also! I would also appreciate any info anyone has about the interview. I heard its very different from other places and quite tough!

manik khisti said:
hi there,

cheers,
manik

I got an interview invite for jan 9th and 10th.

good luck to all...

Good Luck to all going for the michigan interview!! :thumbup:
ta

Hey guys,

I just wanted to let u know that i have withdrawn my name from the interview list.I hope this will give someone from the alternate list a chance to attend the interview.

All the best,
ckvk

Hello Everyone ,
I am interested in forming a discussion groups regarding the interview process at Umich and to know about the topics to study for the interviews.
If anyone is interested Please PM me and we can work out a schedule.
Thanks
Praveen

I too have declined the interview call from Michigan not because I have got anywhere but it is clashing with my UPenn call with i already have changed the date as it clashed with UOP.So i have no choice. But hope somebody else ets the benefit

I too have declined the interview call from Michigan not because I have got anywhere but it is clashing with my UPenn call which I had postponed for UOP interview. .So I have no choice. But hope somebody else gets the benefit