Unique, yet Still Possible?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Columbia22

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I had an interview last week at a top ten medical school. Everything was going so well until my interviewer put down my file, looked my straight in the face, and said "I f****ed your motha so hard last nite she couldnt walk all day." After a few seconds of utter silence due to the sheer shocking and appaling insanity that had come out of his mouth, I asked him "Excuse me?" My interviewer responded with a "You heard me jackoff, dont play dumb you stupid ****" At this point, my kettle was starting to boil, and I looked him straight in the face and said "Go F*** yourself you Downs Syndrome piece of lard. You're one chromosome away from being dead" At this point things got heated. Middle fingers in the air, grabbing crotches, bending over, it was just pure craziness. We were really about to go at it. and i swear i was about to beat the snot out of this prick ars good for nothing 41 year old D.O. The secretary came running in and broke us up, at which point i grabbed my file off his desk, pulled my pants down, and cleaned up from dropping the kids off at the pool a few hours earlier. I burst out of the office, spitting on the floor in front of Mr. Interviewer's door before doing so, and got in my car and sped off.

So, my question now is...Do you guys think I have a decent chance at being accepted?? i really like the school, beautiful campus, great facilities, top notch students and research opportunities. Do you think a letter of intent would help me out?? Thanks a lot guys

Members don't see this ad.

I guess if you politely ask your mom for a recommendation and call your interviewer daddy, anything is possible.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
If this was serious, it would be hella hilarious! Regardless, I laughed my a$$ off! :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by Columbia22
So I had an interview last week at a top ten medical school. Everything was going so well until my interviewer put down my file, looked my straight in the face, and said "I f****ed your motha so hard last nite she couldnt walk all day." After a few seconds of utter silence due to the sheer shocking and appaling insanity that had come out of his mouth, I asked him "Excuse me?" My interviewer responded with a "You heard me jackoff, dont play dumb you stupid ****" At this point, my kettle was starting to boil, and I looked him straight in the face and said "Go F*** yourself you Downs Syndrome piece of lard. You're one chromosome away from being dead" At this point things got heated. Middle fingers in the air, grabbing crotches, bending over, it was just pure craziness. We were really about to go at it. and i swear i was about to beat the snot out of this prick ars good for nothing 41 year old D.O. The secretary came running in and broke us up, at which point i grabbed my file off his desk, pulled my pants down, and cleaned up from dropping the kids off at the pool a few hours earlier. I burst out of the office, spitting on the floor in front of Mr. Interviewer's door before doing so, and got in my car and sped off.

So, my question now is...Do you guys think I have a decent chance at being accepted?? i really like the school, beautiful campus, great facilities, top notch students and research opportunities. Do you think a letter of intent would help me out?? Thanks a lot guys

You're in.

I think it went well although I do have to ask, was it really necessary to drop the kids off at the pool at THAT particularly instant?

Originally posted by asama527
I think it went well although I do have to ask, was it really necessary to drop the kids off at the pool at THAT particularly instant?

he didn't drop the kids off at the pool at that moment - he dropped a deuce earlier and just got around to cleaning it after his little scuffle :oops:

which makes you wonder....why didn't he clean up after the kids right after he pinched 'em off?

:D

OMG. Is this for real? :eek:

Originally posted by Columbia22

go play in traffic

1. how good are your LORs again? I cant give you an objective assessment of the matter without knowing that...

2. have you thought about sending an LOI? I hear those help immediately post interview.

Send your interviewer some condoms with a note that says , "For next time...."

I would send him a pitcure of tubgirl and tell him how you loved the way he posed his wife. But you unsure exactly what laxative he prescribed to get such a parabolic effect.

You should also ask him if during the clean up, he got to lick the spoon?