Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
United We Stand and Divided We Fall
Started by tootoo30
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Profoundly idiotic
Ftfy.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We're still in the post election drama window where e everyone bitches and complains and says they are moving to whereverthehell. In this case, republicans don't have many "opposite of Obama's America" options except maybe Iran so they're throwing around this secede from the union crap.
Harrowing. And dumb.
Harrowing. And dumb.
I voted for Roseanne Barr this election. 👍
I decided to wash my hands of the whole thing.
lol!!!!!!!!! 🤣
lol!!!!!!!!! 🤣
Haha! I'm serious. I saw her name on the ballot and I voted for her.

http://www.roseanneforpresident2012.org/
Haha! I'm serious. I saw her name on the ballot and I voted for her.
http://www.roseanneforpresident2012.org/
Omg I should have voted for her 😛
My state was doomed to go red anyway.
Screw it, let those red states secede. Wel'll grind them into the dirt again. We should have let the South peacefully secede. Today, the north would be a frikkin utopia and the south would be a third world country.
Omg I should have voted for her 😛
My state was doomed to go red anyway.
Not that it was ever going to matter.
Screw it, let those red states secede. Wel'll grind them into the dirt again. We should have let the South peacefully secede. Today, the north would be a frikkin utopia and the south would be a third world country.
Where would all the idiots from up north retire to?
Where would all the idiots from up north retire to?
Sunny places. Who knows, maybe jersey lol.
So if the South recedes, can California keep all the tax money it donates to them? That'd be faaaantaassstic.
So if the South recedes, can California keep all the tax money it donates to them? That'd be faaaantaassstic.
Lulz !!!
I looked up more articles on this and it is by far the funniest **** I've read all year.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...aw-their-state-united-states-america/dmQl1bXL
lol! look at this new one!
lol! look at this new one!
SrslySo if the South recedes, can California keep all the tax money it donates to them? That'd be faaaantaassstic.
Screw it, let those red states secede. Wel'll grind them into the dirt again. We should have let the South peacefully secede. Today, the north would be a frikkin utopia and the south would be a third world country.
So you probably don't want a history lesson, but does Fort Sumter ring a bell? There was pretty widespread support in the North for letting the South secede peacefully before Fort Sumter.
we can't let the south secede, we need them for oil.
fine...we'll let them secede, but we'll keep a small sliver of land for a pipe from the gulf.
oh and SEC football, we still get to watch that ish.
fine...we'll let them secede, but we'll keep a small sliver of land for a pipe from the gulf.
oh and SEC football, we still get to watch that ish.
we can't let the south secede, we need them for oil.
fine...we'll let them secede, but we'll keep a small sliver of land for a pipe from the gulf.
oh and SEC football, we still get to watch that ish.
health care expenditures might go down though
The cost of creating a new government would be astronomical. Literally trillions of dollars. New federal government agencies, attempting to initiate a currency, sell bonds, paying of their share of the nat'l debt, the loss of federal jobs.
It's really pretty idiotic. If what would happen to them should they actually attempt this was laid before them, they would just realize its idiotic and stop blathering about it.
It's really pretty idiotic. If what would happen to them should they actually attempt this was laid before them, they would just realize its idiotic and stop blathering about it.