Univ. IL MSP at Urbana

Started by StephBee
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

StephBee

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone else apply to the MSP program at Urbana? I'm still waiting to hear anything from them. I called back in like late Jan/ early Feb because I got a medical school interview and they said they really liked my app but were just waiting to hear back from the grad departments I was interested in before sending out invites. I scheduled my med school interview as far out as possible but it's now in two weeks and I'm wondering what's up. If I get an intervew with MSP, it counts as a med school interview and it's fully funded, which would be really, really nice right about now.


Long story short, has anyone heard from MSP @ Urbana yet? (and no, I didn't just forget a T...not funded by NIH)