Univ of Pitt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gotrob

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone has received a secondary from the Univ. of Pittsburgh yet.

Members don't see this ad.

I believe UPitt screens for its secondaries. Here is some info from a previous post:

Applying to University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine

If you are still having difficulty with your application process through AMCAS, here is another school where you can speed up the application reveiw process.

The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine is currently asking all prospective students/AMCAS applicants to submit:
(1) a paper copy of your AMCAS 2002 application, and
(2) your MCAT scores

directly to us at the following address:
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
Office of Admissions and Financial Aid
3550 Terrace Street
518 Scaife Hall
Pittsburgh, PA 15261
412-648-9891

This will allow us to begin a more personal review of your application, to basically get a headstart, while we await the delayed electronic transmission of your AMCAS record. Note, however, that you will—also—still have to submit your application through AMCAS. To further help you, we have assigned two special counselors to handle any question you may have about the AMCAS problems and your hard-copy application submission. Please feel free to contact them directly:

Connie Dobrich
412-648-9891
[email protected]

Lisa Wick
412-648-9891
[email protected]

I actually received my Pitt secondary yesterday. I turned in my paper AMCAS about a week ago. They are pretty quick considering they do indeed screen before sending secondaries.

Hey Foxy,

What are Pitt's secondary questions, if you don't mind me askin'?