Univ. of St. Augustine

Started by coug2007
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

coug2007

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey has anyone heard anythign back from the July 31st round of interviews for university of st. augustine?
 
hey has anyone heard anythign back from the July 31st round of interviews for university of st. augustine?

Have not heard yet. I interviewed at the San Diego Campus. From what I hear, it's usually exactly two weeks as long as you have all your application and recommendations in. So we'll be hearing back very soon!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied for the Fall class and received my phone call exactly 2 weeks after the interview. I did get accepted but have chosen to defer until the January 2010 class. If your interview was the 31st of July, you have only a couple days!! Let me know if you're accepted and do choose USA, it'd be cool to start talking to some people that will be in the program with me.

good luck! keep those fingers crossed!
 
I applied for the Fall class and received my phone call exactly 2 weeks after the interview. I did get accepted but have chosen to defer until the January 2010 class. If your interview was the 31st of July, you have only a couple days!! Let me know if you're accepted and do choose USA, it'd be cool to start talking to some people that will be in the program with me.

good luck! keep those fingers crossed!

Hey, I just got the call yesterday and I am accepted for January 2010! They let us know in less than two weeks actually... It would have been two weeks exactly on Friday. I'm so excited! See you there in January!
 
woohoo! got the call today, accepted into the DPT program in st. augustine, FL! good luck to everyone!