Univerisity of Arkansas...Any thoughts?

Started by gas-gal
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gas-gal

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all...just wondered what you all thought about Arkansas?..Seems like a pretty busy program, but the residents seem happy...Also what do you guys think about little rock?
 
gas-gal said:
Hi all...just wondered what you all thought about Arkansas?..Seems like a pretty busy program, but the residents seem happy...Also what do you guys think about little rock?


I agree, it seemed busy to me aswell. Strong pediactrics however. I met one unhappy resident due to work hours. But the others seemed happy. There are no CRNAs. Little rock is nice but there are no other big cities near by. Good relastate and great outdoor life however.
 
Duke76 said:
I agree, it seemed busy to me aswell. Strong pediactrics however. I met one unhappy resident due to work hours. But the others seemed happy. There are no CRNAs. Little rock is nice but there are no other big cities near by. Good relastate and great outdoor life however.

No CRNAs? That is the second place I hear that has no CRNAs. UPenn being the first I heard about.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Duke76 said:
I agree, it seemed busy to me aswell. Strong pediactrics however. I met one unhappy resident due to work hours. But the others seemed happy. There are no CRNAs. Little rock is nice but there are no other big cities near by. Good relastate and great outdoor life however.

There are CRNAs at UAMS. They work in the same day surgery center and at AR Children's Hospital.
 
Razorback said:
There are CRNAs at UAMS. They work in the same day surgery center and at AR Children's Hospital.

There are not a significant amount to take the load and call from the residents however. I think there were like 2.