University College Dublin or St. George's University?

Started by indiegirl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

indiegirl

Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi I have been accepted to both UCD Veterinary Medicine and St. George's University and would just like to hear your opinions and/or experiences on the schools and the reasons why you choose one school over the other? I would very much like to hear from someone (from the U.S.) who has gone to or is going there - how is the program, teaching style, testing, tuition, cost of living, etc? Thanks for your help! I have until July 1st to make my decision.
 
indiegirl said:
Hi I have been accepted to both UCD Veterinary Medicine and St. George's University and would just like to hear your opinions and/or experiences on the schools and the reasons why you choose one school over the other? I would very much like to hear from someone (from the U.S.) who has gone to or is going there - how is the program, teaching style, testing, tuition, cost of living, etc? Thanks for your help! I have until July 1st to make my decision.

You might get a better response in the veterinary forum. Most everyone here is either a medical student or a prospective medical student.Good luck and congrats on both acceptances. 👍
 
Hey guys,

I got offer from UCDublin and SGU (Grenada). For those who are currently enrolled at SGU, what would be your suggestion about the schools?

1- Is it worth paying more to go to the Irish school?
2- What makes it different over Carribean schools?
4- How do you like the school, professors, lifestyle, curriculum, teaching
style, testing, peers?
5- What are the expenses and how much?

I would appreciate any comments. Thanks! Anyone can respond - Medical Students or Veterinary Students (preferably).
 
If you are looking for advice about SGU your best bet is to look over at www.valuemd.com they might have the information you are looking for. In addition you might also find info on UCD, but be warned it is primarily a med not vet board but there are vet students who post so if you seek so shall you find.