University of Alabama (UAB) Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

I know multiple IS who have received an interview

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey, I submitted my supplemental application on July 23rd; they sent an email letting me know it was being reviewed on August 11th. Then on September 23rd, they offered me to interview via email. My interview itself was on October 23rd. I hope this helps!

Thanks so much!

Has anyone heard anything after the supplemental for uab, I heard heard once we get supplemental application we are usually considered for an interview.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard anything after the supplemental for uab, I heard heard once we get supplemental application we are usually considered for an interview.

Still waiting to hear back on mine. Got it on 10/10, submitted 10/14, and was under review by 10/19! Hoping we know sooner than later!! When did you get yours? Are you OOS?

Still waiting to hear back on mine. Got it on 10/10, submitted 10/14, and was under review by 10/19! Hoping we know sooner than later!! When did you get yours? Are you OOS?
Yes I’m OOS, received my stuff roughly same time as you did. For some reason it was under review, then changed to app complete. Would you happen to know what that means?

Yes I’m OOS, received my stuff roughly same time as you did. For some reason it was under review, then changed to app complete. Would you happen to know what that means?

Mine has said the same as well. It went from being "Under Review" before my supplemental to "Received/Application Complete" around the time I got the confirmation email. I have heard somewhere that it has gone back to Under Review after supplemental submission, but I would hope they have been able to review our supplementals even with the status at complete. I'm not sure what will play out if we don't hear back in time before December 15th, but hoping for the best since they gave us a chance as OOS! I did my undergrad at Auburn, so not sure if that factors in either.

Mine has said the same as well. It went from being "Under Review" before my supplemental to "Received/Application Complete" around the time I got the confirmation email. I have heard somewhere that it has gone back to Under Review after supplemental submission, but I would hope they have been able to review our supplementals even with the status at complete. I'm not sure what will play out if we don't hear back in time before December 15th, but hoping for the best since they gave us a chance as OOS! I did my undergrad at Auburn, so not sure if that factors in either.
I heard the same thing. Also, it should go back to revived/under review before they initiate the interview invite. Yet again, some say that the AADSAS app update isn’t too accurate, but I’m right there with you. I hope we can hear something before the primary acceptance day!!!

Low stress - they just want to chat with you. I had two back-to-back, one-on-one 20 minutes interviews via Zoom.

Do you mind sharing what type of questions they asked you? Thank you & good luck!!

Do you mind sharing what type of questions they asked you? Thank you & good luck!!
i dont remember. that was back on sept 4th. i think it was just pretty standard interview questions

Just got an interview notification over email. They mentioned they will be contacting to schedule a date later! I am OOS for reference.
If you don't mind me asking, what are your stats?

Members don't see this ad :)
I go to a school in Alabama for undergrad (parents live and I’m from out of state), and I’m engaged to someone from Alabama (and works here full time in the summer). If we marry before school starts, any chance I can get that in state tuition 🧐

I've heard a general rule of thumb that bad news is by mail and good news is call/email. Does anyone know if that is true for UAB?

For anyone who had an october supplemental or around that time, have yall heard back?? I know pre-dec are probably wrapping up but just wondering if UAB is doing interviews through jan

For anyone who had an october supplemental or around that time, have yall heard back?? I know pre-dec are probably wrapping up but just wondering if UAB is doing interviews through jan
I received/submitted supplemental in mid-october and heard back to schedule an interview Nov 10. From my understanding they will be interviewing through jan!

I received/submitted my secondary application back in august (processed in early September) and I've yet to hear back about an interview. It seems most people who submitted later than me have received some sort of invite or additional communication. Should I consider reaching out to admissions or just continue to be patient?

I received/submitted my secondary application back in august (processed in early September) and I've yet to hear back about an interview. It seems most people who submitted later than me have received some sort of invite or additional communication. Should I consider reaching out to admissions or just continue to be patient?
I received an invite not too long ago! It took two months after my supplemental 😭 I’m hoping you hear something soon. I know they are done with pre December interviews.

I’m feeling the same way. Mine was processed in October which feels forever ago and I have not heard a peep. A little nervous since first round/pre dec interviews are over, but maybe there’s still hope.

No still hope they are calling 🤞

Reactions: 2 users
Did anyone else just get an email titled “UAD SOD Update”. I’m confused what this means I didn’t get a call but the email says everyone will know there status today?

Reactions: 3 users
Did anyone else just get an email titled “UAD SOD Update”. I’m confused what this means I didn’t get a call but the email says everyone will know there status today?
Oh just kidding it says not everyone will know today. Ugh

Does anyone know if UAB sends out post-december interviews too?

I had my interview in early September, and I haven't heard anything from UAB. Is anyone else in the same situation?

Reactions: 5 users
Did you guys not get the email yesterday, and if you didn’t, do you happen to have gmail?

Did you guys not get the email yesterday, and if you didn’t, do you happen to have gmail?
I use gmail but didn't get any email yesterday. I saw people posting about it on DAT Bootcamp group page on fb. They were saying that UAB will send out more acceptance offers. Is this it?

Gmail was down yesterday for a lot of users, that could be the reason that some of you guys haven’t received the email? But it pretty much said the 15th is the first day they can give acceptances and they will continue to keep giving them until the class is full

Reactions: 2 users
Gmail was down yesterday for a lot of users, that could be the reason that some of you guys haven’t received the email? But it pretty much said the 15th is the first day they can give acceptances and they will continue to keep giving them until the class is full
AHHH! That helps way more, thanks! You cured a little bit of my anxiety :D

Does anyone know how many acceptances went out yesterday? I’m wondering how many more seats they have to fill