University of Colorado Skaggs School of Pharmacy entering class 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
According to that picture the further away from Denver you are, the more expensive it gets. Not sure how accurate that is. Brighton more expensive than Denver holy **** ya ok that is total bull****.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys!! I had my interview last Friday, February 9th! I absolutely loved the school and can't wait to hear back! How long did it take everyone to hear back??

Hey guys!! I had my interview last Friday, February 9th! I absolutely loved the school and can't wait to hear back! How long did it take everyone to hear back??
I interviewed on November 17 and heard back on November 28, but it seemed like most people heard back within a week, or two at most. Also there was a national holiday between my interview and acceptance.

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed on November 17 and heard back on November 28, but it seemed like most people heard back within a week, or two at most. Also there was a national holiday between my interview and acceptance.

What did you think of the interview and the program?

What did you think of the interview and the program?
I think I mentioned elsewhere on thread that I’m originally from the Denver area so I had a pretty good opinion of the school going in. The thing that attracted me the most is that Anschutz integrates all of their medical disciplines in a class so that you’re not thrust out into the “real world” with no clue how other medical professionals do their jobs. Even though I’m in-state, tuition is still on the higher end of what I’d like. (I also got a great deal on my undergraduate tuition, so my gauge might be a little off.) I appreciated that they gave time for applicants to get to know each other, will help seeing a handful of familiar faces in August.

I had my interview Jan 26th and received my acceptance on the 30th. During our introduction session, we were told that the administration would be aiming to send acceptances within a week since a deadline for a scholarship was due the following Friday of our interview. While I'm OOS, I'm familiar with Denver in general since I've visited many times in the past year.

If anyone is searching for a roommate, send me a pm! I'll be visiting March 6-10 to search/view apartments. I plan to move there around the first week of May since my current lease ends in April.

Hey guys!! I received my acceptance yesterday!! I’m still waiting on some other schools but it’s pretty likely I will be joining you in the fall!!

Reactions: 1 users
I interviewed on 01/26 and got an offer of admission on 01/30.

Reactions: 1 user