university of colorado students accused of cheating

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

denverdental

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
the first year international student program class was accuseed of cheating in their perio exam by faculty. One of the instructors told all the international students that in the us PEOPLE DON'T CHEAT!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
the first year international student program class was accuseed of cheating in their perio exam by faculty. One of the instructors told all the international students that in the us PEOPLE DON'T CHEAT!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahaha:rofl:

People cheat at my school daily. In fact the only people that don't openly cheat are international.

hahahahahahahahahahaha:rofl:

People cheat at my school daily. In fact the only people that don't openly cheat are international.

Why is cheating funny? Maybe I'm missing something...

Wait until you start d-school. People will do whatever is necessary to make four years of hell less hellish. Cheating is only scratching the surface.

seriously?? i mean, after all those threads and heated debates about morals and ethics and what they would do if they saw someone cheating and yada yada, is cheating really that prevalent in dental schools? I just find it hard to believe.

the isp students will be filling a class action law suit against the school for racial discrimination. the aclu is on board as well. one isp student was assaulted last week. two professors were having sexual relationships with maried isp students. one got pregnant. THIS NEEDS TO STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the isp students will be filling a class action law suit against the school for racial discrimination. the aclu is on board as well. one isp student was assaulted last week. two professors were having sexual relationships with maried isp students. one got pregnant. THIS NEEDS TO STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds like the plot of a Lifetime Network movie. too bad the troll is banned.

Unban him lol... way better than anything on TV :) ahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.