University of Colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lawj

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody else receive acceptance decisions today?

Members don't see this ad.

I didn't get an acceptance, but I got waitlisted (top third). I was a little surprised to say the least.

I got flat out rejected.... and I was surprised to say the least, too.

Members don't see this ad :)
Waitlisted (third level). Which is the same thing as a rejection because during interview they told us that they never get to their third level :( Anyone know how many people per 'level'?

I got rejected flat out as well...thought I would have at least got a waitlist spot, but I had a pretty unbalanced MCAT

I believe there are ~60 people on each 3rd of the waitlist

Was anybody surprised that decisions were made so early? I wasn't expecting word for a few weeks. I'm hoping my waitlist time isn't too long.

I didn't get an acceptance, but I got waitlisted (top third). I was a little surprised to say the least.

I'm told that is as good as an acceptance- so congrats.

I was surprised by the early decisions as well, I thought they were due March 20th.

Sorry to those of you who didn't make it- I hope you have other great options.

SF

Yeah Friday was not a good day. Straight up rejected, no waitlist :thumbdown: . I am a little disappointed to say he least. Now I have to make a decision, I was hoping that a CU acceptance would have made it for me.

I am surprised. Was hoping for at least a wait list. Only rejection in 5 interviews and it is my state school. NY here I come!

I'm told that is as good as an acceptance- so congrats.

SF

Thanks, I take it you have already been admitted? Are you as excited as I am for next year? No more med school interviews, secondaries or carrying the burden of my boisterous youth!:D

Got an e-mail putting me into bottom third which is a "nice" rejection. They asked me if I wanted to accept my spot as a future reject candidate. Declined their very generous offer.

Accepted already to a NY allopathic school.
Waitlisted at Duke
Reject from CU - homestate?

Who are they looking for? Anyways, I wasn't too broken up about it since I wasn't all that impressed with the school.

Good luck to everyone else!

Thanks, I take it you have already been admitted? Are you as excited as I am for next year? No more med school interviews, secondaries or carrying the burden of my boisterous youth!:D

Can you still go to second look day if you're on the waitlist? It is April 20 FYI if you want to mark your calendar.

Sorry to those of you who didn't get accepted, this whole process is so mysterious.

I'm not entirely sure if we can go to the second look, but they did offer to meet with waitlisted students to discuss their situation. Hopefully I will be off the waitlist before 'Second Look' day.

I know the feeling...