University of Florida 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wynn

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I just got a letter from UF today. I am so excited. Hope we can know each other in SDN before school start:)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone,
I just got a letter from UF today. I am so excited. Hope we can know each other in SDN before school start:)

Are you attending the Gainesville campus? I got my acceptance letter today - but I applied for Orlando!

wynn- congrads....can u share ur stats please...i want to see if i am compettive with hteir aplicant pool this year...i am hoping to get an interview on APril 20...congrads again...hopefully we can be classmates..

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied for gainesville campus.
3.5G PA, 85 PCAT, no BS, pharmacy volunteer, 4 years speaking English:)

Hi everyone,

Hey wynn! It looks like we are going to be classmates next year at the Gainesville campus!:)

Hey wynn! It looks like we are going to be classmates next year at the Gainesville campus!:)

I hope so. are you from Gainesville?

chenny----congrads....do u mind sharing ur stats also...thax

Hey congrats to all of you! I'm attending the Gainesville campus too.

I hope so. are you from Gainesville?

No, I'm not from Gainesville but I do live very close to Gainesville.

gators14 here are my stats

4.0 gpa, 88 PCAT, no B.S. I'll only have an A.A., I volunteer, and I'm involved in many extracurricular activities

congratulations everyone! I got a conditonal admission letter as well today. I hope everyone will have a nice semester.

congratulations everyone! I got a conditonal admission letter as well today. I hope everyone will have a nice semester. I will be attending the Gainesville campus, yay!

Members don't see this ad :)
I got accepted to the Gainesville campus!! :)

congrats to all who got in!!!

I got my letter, I'm in at the orlando campus!!!!!!!!!!:):)

I got my letter yesterday--- I'm in Orlando! :)

I got a letter too, but it was sent to my permanent address instead of my current school address, weird!

accepted to gainesville as well. congrats/

for someone who English is second language: do you have to take a Tofel ?

IDK. I didn't take it. Check the UF COP website under the admissions .pdf.

for someone who English is second language: do you have to take a Tofel ?

Yes, wynn, it would be required to take the TOEFL. I mentioned in my PharmCAS application that English was not my primary language and UF made me take the TOEFL. (I've been in this country since I was 12). I guess there is no way around it.

The mimimum scores are posted on the website. I think it's an 80 or above total score (although they prefer 100+) and a minimum of 25 on the speaking portion.

Hope that helped...

Congratulations, I got into the Gainesville campus as well :D

Yes, wynn, it would be required to take the TOEFL. I mentioned in my PharmCAS application that English was not my primary language and UF made me take the TOEFL. (I've been in this country since I was 12). I guess there is no way around it.

The mimimum scores are posted on the website. I think it's an 80 or above total score (although they prefer 100+) and a minimum of 25 on the speaking portion.

Hope that helped...

Congratulations, I got into the Gainesville campus as well :D

uhm, that means if I can not pass the 80 score, I have to say goodbye to UF. That will be suck:(

I need to take the IBT too. i studied at US for 5+ years, seems ETS makes the test a lot harder than that i took before. anyway i'm taking IBT this Friday. good luck to everybody taking IBT:)