University of Florida Jacksonville Program

Started by Waysensei
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Waysensei

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got an interview invite from the University of Florida/Health Science Center - Jacksonville program. Aside from their website, I haven't been able to find much on this program. Does anyone know about it?
 
I got an interview invite from the University of Florida/Health Science Center - Jacksonville program. Aside from their website, I haven't been able to find much on this program. Does anyone know about it?

It's a good program, friendly faculties.
 
Can you please provide more details?

Sent from my Gummy Charged GBE 2.0 using Tapatalk