University of Florida Pharmacy Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Suzy02

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was invited for an interview Dec 17 and I am totally nervous :shrug::unsure: this is my first interview ever and English is not my first language, please any advice? Thanks guys.

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't interviewed at Uni of Florida but I have interviewed at three schools so far and for each one of them, I went over the interview feedback page on SDN. That really helped me. I would suggest you to do the same.

English isn't my first language either so I understand your concerns. The thing to remember for applicants like us is to speak slowly and clearly otherwise we run the risk of rambling or going off on tangents.

UF is a great school. You got an invite, so you have already won more than half the battle. I don't think you have anything to worry about. Just be confident in your replies. Do not be self conscious. They understand most people are anxious before interviews. Good luck :)

I haven't interviewed at Uni of Florida but I have interviewed at three schools so far and for each one of them, I went over the interview feedback page on SDN. That really helped me. I would suggest you to do the same.

English isn't my first language either so I understand your concerns. The thing to remember for applicants like us is to speak slowly and clearly otherwise we run the risk of rambling or going off on tangents.

UF is a great school. You got an invite, so you have already won more than half the battle. I don't think you have anything to worry about. Just be confident in your replies. Do not be self conscious. They understand most people are anxious before interviews. Good luck :)

Thanks so much, I am doing all the questions in those posts about interviews and other things I have found online, I am afraid of getting too nervous and start talking nonsense lol but oh well..thanks again, you are applying here in FL? I have another interview at Palm Beach Atlantic but in January, did you have that one? I haven't heard from NOVA tho,, thanks again..:naughty::naughty:

Members don't see this ad :)
I got an invitation TOO. but i am out of state flying to florida is a luxary since I am all the way at the west coast. So I am doing a skype........Totally freak out

Reactions: 1 user
I got an invitation TOO. but i am out of state flying to florida is a luxary since I am all the way at the west coast. So I am doing a skype........Totally freak out
good luck, I am freaking out haha, I did a skype interview once for a job, it was so good that I got hired ahahaha so you are going to be fine :nod::nod:

My son interviewed last year but was not accepted. He said the interview was not that bad The people were nice. One bit of advice, know what you put on your application.
He gets to interview again on 12-17 and my prayer for him and all of you is it be successful.
BTW if you are driving there is a speed trap on 301 so watch for sudden changes in speed limits.
RELAX HAVE FUN.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
My son interviewed last year but was not accepted. He said the interview was not that bad The people were nice. One bit of advice, know what you put on your application.
He gets to interview again on 12-17 and my prayer for him and all of you is it be successful.
BTW if you are driving there is a speed trap on 301 so watch for sudden changes in speed limits.
RELAX HAVE FUN.
thank you!! yes I am driving from Miami the day before, thanks so much!, which app? pharmcas or UF supplemental? or both? I am reading most of those essays questions that some are the same as those interviews questions here...thanks for the advice, hopefully we get in :highfive: haha