University of Houston Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I concur. I've been checking my mail every 10 minutes, and this website is always open.

Members don't see this ad.

For those of us that interviewed on April 8th....

I know it has only been almost 2 weeks....but I feel like this wait is taking FORVER!!!!!:whistle:

I received my acceptance email/letter exactly 2 weeks and 1 day. Good luck to you!

For those who interviewed on April 8th, did anyone receive an acceptance letter yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
CHECK YOUR MAIL!!! I just received my acceptance letter. UHCOP 2015!! My fingers are shaking.

CHECK YOUR MAIL!!! I just received my acceptance letter. UHCOP 2015!! My fingers are shaking.

Omg! Congrats! I still don't have an email of any sort....... Keeping my fingers crossed!!

I GOT MY ACCEPTANCE EMAIL TOO! :soexcited:

Nope still no email :-/

I'm guessing they are sending out the waitlisted/rejection letters at a later date. This seems to be the case for previous interview dates......

Hm, oh well. I've already accepted an offer elsewhere :) so no huge worries, just trying to keep options open!

Nope still no email :-/

I'm guessing they are sending out the waitlisted/rejection letters at a later date. This seems to be the case for previous interview dates......

Hm, oh well. I've already accepted an offer elsewhere :) so no huge worries, just trying to keep options open!

I just got my acceptance letter yesterday and I will be attending UH instead of Texas Tech.

Best of luck to you Weasel. You never know when it may come in :)

I just got my acceptance letter yesterday and I will be attending UH instead of Texas Tech.

Best of luck to you Weasel. You never know when it may come in :)

Just got the "tabled" letter today. But I've pretty much made up my mind and am going to attend UIW anyways. I will wait out and see what happens, but I will probably still end up going to UIW :)

Best of luck to everyone that was accepted and that is still waiting!

I am a P1 student here at UHCOP. Just wanted to say congrats to all who made it in and I look forward to seeing you in the fall!

:thumbup:

who had interview on april 29th? I know it's very too early but let's keep each other updated if we received any news :)

Members don't see this ad :)
i received an email yesterday that i was put on waitlist i guess...i dont know how much its different than the first email where i was "tabled" . i guess the only different is that i know my waitlist ranking...

i received an email yesterday that i was put on waitlist i guess...i dont know how much its different than the first email where i was "tabled" . i guess the only different is that i know my waitlist ranking...

What is the difference between "tabled" and "waitlisted". I received an email that said I was "tabled" and just assumed that this meant I was put on the waitlist

Instead of putting you on the waiting list, they've decided to compare your application to those who have yet to be interviewed. It's like the hurdle you have to jump over before they accept you.

Quick question: will the Adcom revoke my acceptance if I'm not doing so well this semester (i.e. getting C's)? I'm kind of freaking out.

Instead of putting you on the waiting list, they've decided to compare your application to those who have yet to be interviewed. It's like the hurdle you have to jump over before they accept you.

Quick question: will the Adcom revoke my acceptance if I'm not doing so well this semester (i.e. getting C's)? I'm kind of freaking out.

i think u will be fine...as long as u keep them at C's

UH is weird. I never received a rejection or an interview from them. This just seems like they lost my stuff haha

Thanks abin0077.

NervousForSure, have you tried calling them?

ok it has been 3 weeks! I kinda feel that Ima get a wait listed mail since haven't received any email by now :smack:
Has anyone from last group received anything ?

ok it has been 3 weeks! I kinda feel that Ima get a wait listed mail since haven't received any email by now :smack:
Has anyone from last group received anything ?
Any news for April 29 interview. More than 3 weeks!

Did anyone receive any email regarding the ranking of waiting list?

I received an email in the early evening which said the committee is still working on their decisions. The email said there had been no movement on the ranking of the waiting list. Btw, I also interviewed April 29th. Wondering when I'll hear something next...

Yeah I hav also received the same email.. I guess the seats r already filled up and no space left for us :(

Does antone know how many people there are on the waiting list ?

same to ask!
How many ranges the waiting list get in in the history?

have no clue.. btw whoever has received the ranks, would they like to share their numberS?

have no clue.. btw whoever has received the ranks, would they like to share their numberS?

I was listed 23 on the waitlist but I declined my waitlist seat for another school. Hope this helps!

Anybody looking for a place to live near UH pharmacy school? I have a 2 bed/1 bath condo (900 sq. ft.) with a garage near the Houston medical center for $850/month. It includes a washer/dryer and I could furnish it if necessary. I'd also be willing to rent it out as a 1 bedroom/1 bath and keep my stuff in the extra bedroom. The rent for 1 bedroom would be $700/month. I was rejected from UH but did get accepted to Tech so now I have to move.

Does anyone know if the wait list will move anymore. I know there are only 25 people left but when does the class fill officially?