University of Iowa Summer MSTP undgrad program

Started by reine1jb
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

reine1jb

MD/PhD hopeful
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anyone ever participated in this program and willing to comment about their experience?!??!
 
Oh, I did!! I was in the program last summer and it was great! Good mix of clinical and research and well organized. Housing is provided and there is a generous stipend. The other students were very friendly and the MSTP was supportive and helpful. I would definitely recommend it!
anyone ever participated in this program and willing to comment about their experience?!??!
 
Oh, I did!! I was in the program last summer and it was great! Good mix of clinical and research and well organized. Housing is provided and there is a generous stipend. The other students were very friendly and the MSTP was supportive and helpful. I would definitely recommend it!

Thanks for your reply! I just finished my application yesterday so hopefully they will accept me, it sounds like a great program..