University of Iowa

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hopefulpharmgirl

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Woo! Just received my offer to interview! Never been to Iowa before...
Who else is interviewing?!

Stats:
GPA - 3.6 (from a California school)
PCAT - 89th percentile
Pharmacy experience - none, but plenty of hospital experience
Extra curricular activities - TONS
 
Last edited:
Congrats! When are you interviewing?
Only thing I have from them so far is a confirmation email that they received my supplemental on dec 9th.
 
Congrats! When are you interviewing?
Only thing I have from them so far is a confirmation email that they received my supplemental on dec 9th.
Thank you! I mailed my supplemental application super late... on November 29th and I also got the email on Dec. 9th. But I chose the February 22nd interview! 🙂 Hope you hear from them soon!!