University of Kansas Feb. interviewees

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ilovesnma

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone who interviewed in February heard back from the University of Kansas school of medicine yet?

Members don't see this ad.

ilovesnma said:
Has anyone who interviewed in February heard back from the University of Kansas school of medicine yet?
They said they would try to send out the letters on March 17th.

lis79 said:
They said they would try to send out the letters on March 17th.

Yeap, I called yesterday and I was told that they were going to try and mail decisions this Friday, so basically we'll get the news next week :scared:

Members don't see this ad :)
Good luck! Doesn't KU send out their letters of acceptance today?! Hope you get some great news. :luck: :luck: :luck:

evajaclynn said:
Good luck! Doesn't KU send out their letters of acceptance today?! Hope you get some great news. :luck: :luck: :luck:

I wonder if the letter could get to Lawrence in 1 day :confused:
Good luck to everybody!!!!! :luck: :luck: :luck:

I hope they send letters out today, I am tired of waiting

Got mine today, WL, I think I'll just go ahead and shoot myself :barf:

Hey tristy, were you a feb interview? And, where do you live

I interviewed in December and am waiting for a letter to arrive in Topeka.
There was not a letter in the mail today, so maybe monday

Datko said:
Hey tristy, were you a feb interview? And, where do you live

I interviewed in December and am waiting for a letter to arrive in Topeka.
There was not a letter in the mail today, so maybe monday

I Interviewed on feb10th and I live in Lawrence....I hope you get good news, best of luck! :oops: :luck:

Well if you didn't make it to KU this year, I'm with you. Like anyone rejected, I'm beating myself up but when I think about the real problems in this world, not getting in this year isn't the end of the world. Good Luck to everyone this year and the next.

medmonkey said:
Well if you didn't make it to KU this year, I'm with you. Like anyone rejected, I'm beating myself up but when I think about the real problems in this world, not getting in this year isn't the end of the world. Good Luck to everyone this year and the next.

I know what you're talking about, it's just really frustrating (and I know I'm not the only one thinking this...). :(

Tristy said:
I know what you're talking about, it's just really frustrating (and I know I'm not the only one thinking this...). :(

Tristy, I don't think you should give up hope. Unlike me, you got on the WL and that's a good sign. I heard there's a lot of movement on the WL. I have a good feeling you'll get in. Just remember the MedMonkey when you get in.

Hi, I just got my letter today. Is the alternate list the same as the wait list? Has anyone else been placed on the alternate list with a position number?

yup, it's the same. my alternate number is in the 40's. you? i am wondering how many alternates there are!

im on the alternate list as well

way down on the list, so far that it might as well be a no