University of Maryland

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DieselKJ

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just received the supplemental via email yesterday that you need the password to open; I filled it out and faxed it back to them. For everyone who got an interview there did you contact them to schedule it, or did they contact you after you sent in your supplemental? Thanks.

-K

Members don't see this ad.

they sent me a snail mail packet with an interview date and then i called to confirm. i interviewed 11/30 but haven't heard anything yet...

if you interview there, pay close attention on the hard hat tour, there are a lot of amazing details. the actual interview was more formal than my previous interviews but it was not at all stressful. they will learn a lot about you which is good. i was impressed with everything except the out-of-state pricetag! :laugh:

best of luck to you!

correct. snail mail. I would call them now, because they most likely already know your interview date. I called them right after I faxed it and asked what my date was so I could schedule plane tickets. Good luck..Mine is tentatively scheduled for 1/25 and i'm trying to move it to 1/4. Maybe i will see you there.