University of Michigan - Flint DPT Acceptance?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NDK22

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
My fiance got stationed in Michigan for the Air National Guard. I applied for the UM-Flint program and was wondering if anyone got an acceptance letter yet? I looked at past years and it looks like between middle Jan - middle Feb is the time frame.

I have a good feeling that I'll get rejected (not amazing hours because of work), but plan on applying to all the Michigan schools this year for 2017 (if not accepted for 2016).

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

My fiance got stationed in Michigan for the Air National Guard. I applied for the UM-Flint program and was wondering if anyone got an acceptance letter yet? I looked at past years and it looks like between middle Jan - middle Feb is the time frame.

I have a good feeling that I'll get rejected (not amazing hours because of work), but plan on applying to all the Michigan schools this year for 2017 (if not accepted for 2016).

Thanks!

They sent me an email the first week of February letting me know that they would make a decision the last week of February. When I applied in 2013 I didn't hear until that last week as well. I hope that helps!

Yes I got an email 3 weeks ago saying that they will notify me at the end of February

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Members don't see this ad :)
Haven't heard anything yet... Looks like we'll know next week.

My roommate also applied there and heard back that she was accepted on Thursday afternoon. I have yet to hear back as well!

Anyone else placed on alternate list? I wonder how many students they eventually take from the list.

Yes just placed on the alternate list. Not too happy about it. What number are you?

Wow that's good for you! I'm 57... Lol so definitely not going to get in

I'm also on the alternate list at number 51.

Does this number mean that 50 people are ahead of me on the wait list... or does it mean that if 45 got accepted, am I 6th on the list?

I think all the spots are filled and the number you get just means that's how many students have to drop their spot for you to get in.

I think all the spots are filled and the number you get just means that's how many students have to drop their spot for you to get in.

You're right. Looks like 60 available spots, with only 50 people ahead of me on the wait list. Let's hope 51 people decide to go elsewhere.

I'm also on the alternate list at number 51.

Does this number mean that 50 people are ahead of me on the wait list... or does it mean that if 45 got accepted, am I 6th on the list?
I am waitlisted too. :-(
Has anybody accepted declined or planning to decline?