University of Minnesota Medical School Duluth Class of 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dr1986

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I noticed that a thread hasn't been created for this school yet, so I decided to make one. Congratulations to everyone who was accepted! I can't wait to meet everyone this fall. :)

Members don't see this ad.

I will also be attending Duluth and can't wait to just finishing up my undergrad and began medical school. Good to see there is someone else out there. Anyways did you notice that the orientation had two different dates on the information sheets one was June 8th and the other the first, do you know which one is correct?

Yes, I noticed that the dates are different. I am not sure which date is correct, but in the acceptance letter it was stated that more information will be sent later...

Also, if you have a facebook account, I started a group, "University of Minnesota Medical School Duluth Class of 2013." Hopefully people will join it!

I will make sure to join. Yeah I forgot that they had mentioned that, who knows when it will be sent out though....