University of Minnesota's error

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

clemsontiger

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got a pre-secondary rejection letter in the mail a a month ago from Minnesota. Yesterday I get another letter from them. It said that they had "discovered a problem in the electronic application system that resulted in inaacurate reporting of data." They had to reprocess some applications and so as a result I got an invitation to fill out their secondary forms. This is the weirdest thing I have experienced during my application process thus far. Just wanted to share it with everybody.

Members don't see this ad.

clemsontiger said:
I got a pre-secondary rejection letter in the mail a a month ago from Minnesota. Yesterday I get another letter from them. It said that they had "discovered a problem in the electronic application system that resulted in inaacurate reporting of data." They had to reprocess some applications and so as a result I got an invitation to fill out their secondary forms. This is the weirdest thing I have experienced during my application process thus far. Just wanted to share it with everybody.

I'm sure they had this whole glitch planned out way before it happened. It is a test of your interest in the school.

clemsontiger said:

same here. I got rejected long back, and now this!! I thought it was a joke..lol.